Do you really want to succeed in MLM, I mean really want to succeed?
Written by: Jeanette Ward
You see, some people will tell you how determined they are then fail at the first hurdle. Or they may work hard
for a short while full of enthusiasm then they eventually give up. We all want success right? However, some want it
more than others and the people who want it the most almost always seem to make it.
It is really important to understand if you really want to succeed or if you just think you want to succeed.
There is a big difference and the internet is full of people who just think they want to succeed!!
Some example of people who “think” they want to succeed:-
• They need to learn how to how the business works then spend the day on the golf course.
• They are having problems setting a website up or doing some emails but instead of sticking at it go out for a
coffee with the first person who knocks on the door.
• They know they need to spend serious time replying to contacts but keep putting it off and end up doing almost
anything else instead.
• They spend hours on Facebook, Titter or Myspace instead of building there business or coaching the leaders in
• They jump from one type of lead generating to another without putting any real effort in to them; they expect
fantastic results but avoid that four letter word WORK.
Some examples of people who “want” to succeed:-
• They spend quality time every day building their MLM business.
• They are able to ignore distractions and plough through there to do list making everyday in to an achievement
• When they are faced with a problem they solve it no matter what they realise that in almost all cases the answer
is there or speak to achievers in there business to find a solution.
• They don’t have the foggiest idea of what the term ‘it can’t be done’ means they are achievers and will succeed
not matter what.
• They know they need to work hard to make their business succeed and are prepared to pay the price. Having said
they are also smart enough to look for help and seek out a mentor who will show them how to put there energy,
intelligence and desire to best use.
I’m sure you can see what I’m trying to say here.
There is a massive difference between people who want it and people who just think they want it. Only you know
which group you fall in to, if you currently fall in to the group who ‘think’ they want it then this may be your
wake up call.
The fact is! Building an MLM business takes time; there is no magic bullet, if you want it bad enough, and you
are prepared to work at it then it will happen
Jeanette Ward has
over 6 years experience in sales and marketing, both on and off line and is a successful distributor and team
leader for a leading British network marketing company.
You can contact Jeanette @ http://www.havextra.co